Any non-profit organization that wishes to participate in Carnival Memphis activities. Carnival
Memphis non-profit members can be 501c charities, foundations, non-profit organizations, civic
or community clubs and/or organizations and social clubs/groups. Interested organizations may
apply to Carnival Memphis and applications must be approved by the Executive Committee.
* Organization promoted on Carnival Memphis Facebook Page.
* Organization’s events can be included in Carnival Memphis calendar, made available to all
Grand Krewes, Carnival Memphis members and public.
* Service projects at the organization would be considered by Carnival.
* Inclusion in Carnival Memphis magazine as an affiliate organization.
* Two complimentary attendees to the Carnival Memphis Annual Meeting
* Two complimentary tickets to the Carnival Memphis Business & Industry Salute Luncheon.
Plus $10 off each ticket purchased.
* Listing of Non-Profit Member Organizations in the Business & Industry Salute Magazine.
* Organization’s membership invited to attend Carnival Memphis events.
* Discounted tickets to Carnival Memphis events.
* Invitation to the Member-only Princess Ball.
* Access to Carnival Memphis and Grand Krewe Sanctioned Events calendar.